Bnbtally - Document Viewer
Last updated: Apr 18, 2022
Welcome to Bnbtally, a software-based and staff-powered property and vacation rental accounting reconciliation service (the "Service").
The Service is owned and operated by Tally Lytics LLC, a California Limited Liability Corporation t/a Bnbtally (the "Company", "Bnbtally" "we", "us" and "our").
Providing us with your personal information is a choice you make. We appreciate that and thank you for making this choice. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we do need it to allow you to use the Service.
This Policy is combined into our Terms of Service (the "Terms") and is a part of them. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information about how the Service works.
Information We Collect
Information you actively provide us
Registration information. The Service is available only to registered users. When you register, we will ask that you provide basic information such as your name, address, mobile phone number and email address.
Payment information. We also collect your payment information through which we will collect the Service's applicable fees. You will be asked to provide your payment method and billing information.
Content on the Service. Your use of the Service may involve submission of various types of content, such as reconciliation information, account codes for each listing, guests' contact information, etc. The precise type of content depends on the features of the Service you choose to use.
Inquiries. When you submit an inquiry or customer-service request, you may provide additional personal details depending on the inquiry or request.
Information we automatically collect
Integration data. The Service is particularly aimed for properties listed on and operating through third party platforms such as Airbnb, Vrbo, Xero, Quickbooks Online or Stripe ("Third Party Platforms"). After you register, you may interconnect the Service with each of your accounts on Third Party Platforms (each interconnection is named an "Integration"). Once you connect to an Integration, the Service imports the property and guest related data in your accounts on the respective Third Party Platform, such as listings, reservations, and limited information regarding past guests.
Analytical usage data. We collect analytical information about your use of the Service and your interactions with the Service's interface, your session durations and the web pages you accessed. This may also include basic information about the device you use to access the Service, including its type, operating system, language settings, the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which your device accessed the Service, and the city or town where the device you used to access the Service is located.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age. If you are aware that we have been provided with any such information, we will endeavor to promptly remove such information upon notification.
Use Of Collected Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Operating the Service and providing its features and functionalities
- Sending you notifications, messages, communications and announcements related to the Service
- Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Service
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service
Sharing Information Collected
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With contractors and service providers, in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service, and provide you with the particular features of the Service you requested
- With Third Party Platforms, in order to maintain your account on the Service and on Third Party Platform updated
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your personally identifiable information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified
- If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition)
- We may share personally identifiable information with our corporate group entities, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy
This information is used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use a website. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our website to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse.
If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser's settings. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed going forward. Please refer to the browser's help menu for further information. However, please bear in mind that disabling cookies may adversely affect your user experience on the Service. To learn more about how to reject cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity without your consent.
Transfer Of Data Outside Your Territory
We may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. The laws in those other countries may provide a lesser degree of data protection than the laws of your own country. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune from information security risks.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
Residents Of The European Union
The following disclosure is made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
As a data controller of our clients' personal data, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in compliance with EU - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. This Privacy Statement applies to the use of our products and to our sales, marketing and customer contract fulfillment activities. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; and to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
Third Party Websites
When you use a link to go from the Services to a third-party website, our Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. Such third party websites have their own privacy notices and practices which are between you and the provider of the third party website and to which we are not a party.
Our Legal Basis For Collecting Personal Data
Collecting personal data based on consents:
The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using "Consent Forms" that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems.
Collecting personal data based on contracts:
We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
Collecting personal data based on legitimate interest:
We may use personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if the privacy interests of the data subject do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment has been made during which a mutual interest between Bnbtally and the individual person has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes. We will always inform individuals about their privacy rights and the purpose for collecting personal data.
When Do We Collect Personal Data About You?
- When you are using our products.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our websites.
- When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, Bnbtally marketing partners, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data that is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. Before data is collected ,we make sure an assessment is made, ensuring that there is an established mutual interest between you and Bnbtally.
What Type Of Personal Data Is Collected?
We collect your name, phone number, title and email address, in addition to your company's name and contact information. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our websites, we may collect your IP-address and actions taken on the site.
Why Do We Collect And Use Personal Data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners' products and services. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me' or other web forms you have completed on one of our Bnbtally websites (e.g. to download a whitepaper).
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Provide you with access and services related to a free trial of Bnbtally applications.
- Provide access to our Customer Support portal or the website.
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and the like. The contract may be with Bnbtally directly or with a Bnbtally partner.
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services (system messages).
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our products and services.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
Your Rights To Your Personal Data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Bnbtally holds about you.
- The right to request that Bnbtally correct your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- If you are a customer you may update your user profile by logging onto Bnbtally Platform and selecting "Account" and then "My Profile".
- The right to request that your personal data be deleted when it is no longer necessary for Bnbtally to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications:
- If you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication. Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from Bnbtally, such as order confirmations, system messages and notifications about your account activities.
- The right to request that Bnbtally provide you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
We may change this Policy. We will provide you notice of such changes through the Service's interface. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to the amended Policy. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate the Terms and your account on the Service and block your access to, and use of, the Service, upon the elapse of 30 days after you decline to accept the revised Policy.
In case of legal requirement or necessity, we may also introduce immediate changes to this Policy. The latest version of the Terms and its effective date will always be accessible on the Service.
You may contact us with any questions, requests and complaints at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Notice to Residents of California Only
We comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to the extent applicable. Under the CCPA, California residents have various rights:
- the right to request disclosure of personal data that is being collected
- the right to access personal information that we have collected
- the right to seek deletion of data that has been collected
- the right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights
You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive such a request and can confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- the categories of personal information we collected about you
- the categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- our business purpose for collecting that personal information
- the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- the specific personal information that we collected about you
- if we sold or disclosed that personal information, identifying the personal information categories that were sold or disclosed.
To exercise your rights under CCPA, please submit a verifiable consumer request by email to email@example.com. You may make a verifiable consumer request twice within a 12-month period. The request must: (a) contain sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person (or an authorized representative) about whom we collected personal information and (b) describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate and respond to it.
You have the right to direct us not to sell your personal information at any time (“opt out”). If you opt out, you (or an authorized representative) must submit a request to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must contain sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person (or an authorized representative) about whom we collected personal information. You do not need to create an account to exercise an opt out. We will only use personal information provided in an opt out request to review and comply with that request.