Bnbtally - Document Viewer
Terms of Service
Last updated: Sep 16, 2019
These General Terms of Service ("General Terms") are a legal agreement between you (the "Customer", "you," "your") and Tally Lytics LLC t/a Bnbtally ("Bnbtally," "we," "our" or "us") and govern your use of Bnbtally's services, including mobile applications, websites, software, hardware, and other products and services (collectively, the "Services"). These General Terms will be effective as of the date in which you agree to them (the "Effective Date"). If you are using the Services on behalf of a business, you represent to us that you have authority to bind that business or entity to these terms, and that business accepts these terms. By using any of the Services, you agree to these General Terms and any policies referenced within ("Policies"), including terms that limit our liability (see Section 18) and require individual arbitration for any potential legal dispute (see Section 21). You also agree to any additional terms specific to Services you use ("Additional Terms"), which become part of your agreement with us (collectively, the "Terms").
You consent to Bnbtally's Privacy Notice, which explains how we collect, use and protect the personal information you provide to us.
2. About Bnbtally Services
Bnbtally Services offers accounting reconciliation integration for those that rent out properties on a short term or long term basis (each, a "Property", and collectively, the "Properties"), to guests (the "Guests") which are advertised via a listing ("Listing") on third party listing platforms. One or more Listings can represent a single Property depending on how many third party listing platforms are used to advertise said Property as well as other factors. Bnbtally Services integrates with third party listing platforms including (but not limited to) Airbnb (the "Third Party Listing Platforms") and integrates with third party accounting platforms including (but not limited to) Xero and Quickbooks (the "Third Party Accounting Platforms") to assist in reconciling reservations (Third Party Listing Platforms and Third Party Accounting Platforms are collectively, "Third Party Platforms").
You must open an account with us (a "Bnbtally Account") to use the Services. During registration we will ask you for information, which may include but is not limited to, your name and other personal information. You must provide accurate and complete information in response to our questions, and you must keep that information current. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your Bnbtally Account, including for any actions taken by persons to whom you have granted access to the Bnbtally Account. We reserve the right to change the account type, suspend or terminate the Bnbtally Account of anyone who provides inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete information, or who fails to comply with the account registration requirements.
Using Bnbtally Services, you may choose to connect a Third Party Platform owned by someone else. In such case, you declare that you have full permission to do so by any respective owner(s).
3. Revisions, Disclosures and Notices
We may amend the Terms at any time with notice that we deem to be reasonable under the circumstances, by posting the revised version on our website or communicating it to you through the Services (each a "Revised Version"). The Revised Version will be effective as of the time it is posted, but will not apply retroactively. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of a Revised Version constitutes your acceptance of such Revised Version. Any Dispute (as defined in Section 20) that arose before the changes will be governed by the Terms in place when the Dispute arose.
You agree to Bnbtally's E-Sign Consent. We may provide disclosures and notices required by law and other information about your Bnbtally Account to you electronically, by posting it on our website, pushing notifications through the Services, or by emailing it to the email address listed in your Bnbtally Account. Electronic disclosures and notices have the same meaning and effect as if we had provided you with paper copies. Such disclosures and notices are considered received by you within twenty-four (24) hours of the time posted to our website, or within twenty-four (24) hours of the time emailed to you unless we receive notice that the email was not delivered. If you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving electronic communications, contact Bnbtally Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are not able to support your request, you may need to terminate your Bnbtally Account.
Bnbtally does not manage the Properties or the Listings, the Customer does. We and our personnel do not ordinarily visit the Properties we also do not respond to Guest inquiries of Listings nor do we handle the setup of Properties, Listings or any Third Party Platform. In light of this, the following non-exhaustive list of disclaimers apply, in addition to any other express or implied disclaimers.
Properties and Guests
- We are not responsible for the Properties, their condition, quality, suitability and safety for Guests and the legality of renting Properties out to Guests nor are we responsible for any licensing or fees involved - the Customer is.
- We are not responsible for the Listing(s) configuration correctness within the Bnbtally Platform and/or Third Party Platforms - the Customer is.
- We are not responsible for the Customer's policies regarding Guests' use of the Property, and the legality of the policies that the Customer establishes – the Customer is.
- We are not responsible for the Customer's insurance coverage such as for damage to Properties and Guest injuries.
- We are not responsible for the Customer's cancellation and refund policy for Guests or prospective Guests – the Customer is.
- We are also not responsible for the actions of the Customer's Guests or prospective Guests, be it with respect to the conduct they engage in in the Properties, their failure to pay or settle amounts due, the reviews they (or anyone else) post, or any other aspect of their dealing with the Customer.
- We are not responsible for any injuries that Guests or other third parties sustain on the Properties.
- We are not a party to any engagements, transactions or dealings between the Customer and its Guests.
- We are not a CPA or tax advisor, nor are we a legal advisor, nor are we a real estate agent or broker.
- Bnbtally does its best to have backups and provide uptime 24/7. The availability, quality and functionality of the Bnbtally Platform (and/or any Add-on Services) depend on various factors, including software, hardware, communication networks, which are provided by third parties. These factors are not fault-free. We do not guarantee that the Bnbtally Platform (and/or any Add-on Services) will operate without disruption, errors or interruptions, or that they will be accessible, or available at all times or immune from errors or glitches. We will not be held liable to the Customer for such eventualities.
- We are not responsible for the conduct and actions that the Customer engages in on the Account, the Customer is responsible for these actions including changes, deletion and adding/removing Listings and any subsequent costs involved.
- We are not responsible for any loss of revenue regarding Properties or Listings.
Third parties' services
- We are not responsible for any problems in the Customer's account on a Third Party Platform, including response rate or the account being locked out. Payments to Third Party Platforms are at the Customer's cost and responsibility.
Regulation and taxes
- You hereby instruct Bnbtally to process any and all Guests and others personal data elements that you choose to make available to or through the Services or that you otherwise share with Bnbtally in order to provide you with and improve the Services (hereinafter "Personal Data"). When Bnbtally follows these instructions, it is operating as the Data Processor. You are the Data Controller who determines which Personal Data elements are relevant, and based on that analysis you decide in your sole discretion which Personal Data elements to make available to or through the Service or otherwise share with Bnbtally. In these situations, Bnbtally processes the Personal Data on your behalf.
- You also provide permission to Bnbtally to use Sub Processors of personal data to provide you with and improve the Services.
- We are not responsible for any income tax collection, transient occupancy tax collection nor any tax or fee collection nor are we responsible for remitting any such taxes or fees to any government, public or private entity – the Customer is.
- We are not responsible for collecting any income or paying any expenses - the Customer is.
- We are not responsible for the Customer's compliance, or non-compliance, with any and all requirements under any law or regulation regarding Customer's use of the Bnbtally Service, the Properties, renting the Properties out, or accommodating Guests – the Customer is.
- Bnbtally requires, and you hereby warrant and represent, that any Personal Data you submit to Bnbtally to or through the Services, or during or in connection with your use of the Services, has not been collected, stored, and transferred to Bnbtally in violation of any law, regulation, or contractual obligation applicable to you. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of the data and the means by which you acquired the Personal Data.
- You shall have sole responsibility for compliance with various data protections regulations including GDPR. You should satisfy the data subjects rights such as modification, transfer, deletion, consent for marketing activities etc. regarding the personal data by using the tools Bnbtally platform provides. Bnbtally should not be liable for any failure of the clients to comply.
- Clients shall conduct their marketing activities with compliance with all laws and regulations on Bnbtally platform and outside. Bnbtally provides the tools to collect online consent from relevant data subjects for marketing activities. Bnbtally should not be liable for any failure of the clients to comply.
- You shall have sole responsibility for compliance with all relevant regulations governing the use and protection of any personal data stored by you outside the Platform. Bnbtally should not be liable for any failure of the Customer to comply.
- Our fees do not include VAT or sales tax, or any other tax which may be applicable. If these taxes apply, Customer will be charged accordingly and Customer consents to those charges.
- The Customer is solely responsible for completing and filing all tax forms, declarations and submissions to the tax authorities as required by the tax laws applicable to the Customer and for paying all applicable taxes in connection with the Customer's Properties and the income the Customer generates from them.
You may not, nor may you permit any third party, directly or indirectly, to:
- export the Services, which may be subject to export restrictions imposed by US law, including US Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. Chapter VII);
- access or monitor any material or information on any Bnbtally system using any manual process or robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means;
- except to the extent that any restriction is expressly prohibited by law, violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on any Service, work around, bypass, or circumvent any of the technical limitations of the Services, use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the Services, or decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the Services;
- perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Services, prevent access to or use of the Services by our other customers, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, republish, upload, post, transmit, resell or distribute in any way material, information or Services from Bnbtally;
- use and benefit from the Services via a rental, lease, timesharing, service bureau or other arrangement;
- transfer any rights granted to you under these General Terms;
- use the Services in a way that distracts or prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws;
- use the Services for any illegal activity or goods or in any way that exposes you, other Bnbtally users, our partners, or Bnbtally to harm; or
- otherwise use the Services except as expressly allowed under these Terms.
If we reasonably suspect that your Bnbtally Account has been used for an unauthorized, illegal, or criminal purpose, you give us express authorization to share information about you, your Bnbtally Account, and any of your transactions with law enforcement.
5. Compatible Mobile Devices and Third Party Carriers
We do not warrant that the Services will be compatible with your mobile device or carrier. Your use of the Services may be subject to the terms of your agreements with your mobile device manufacturer or your carrier. You may not use a modified device to use the Services if the modification is contrary to the manufacturer's software or hardware guidelines, including disabling hardware or software controls—sometimes referred to as "jail broken."
6. Your Content
The Services may include functionality for importing Listings from Third Party Listing Platforms or Customer providing reconciliation configurations for Third Party Accounting Platforms, all of this, plus any pricing information, account coding, descriptions, naming, tracking categories, classes, classifications, suggestions, recommendations, feedback or any other sort of information you provide us or provided by Third Party Platforms ("Content").
You grant us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, and successors a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, transferable, irrevocable, perpetual, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, prepare derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display your Content throughout the world in any media for any reason, including to provide, promote, and/or incorporate into the Services. You retain all rights in your Content, subject to the rights you granted to us in these General Terms. You may modify or remove your Content via your Bnbtally Account or by terminating your Bnbtally Account, but your Content may persist in historical, archived or cached copies and versions thereof available on or through the Services.
You will not upload or provide Content or otherwise post, transmit, distribute, or disseminate through the Services any material that: (a) is false, misleading, unlawful, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, abusive, or inflammatory; (b) encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability; (c) breaches or infringes any duty toward or rights of any person or entity, including rights of publicity, privacy or intellectual property; (d) contains corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; (e) advertises products or services competitive with Bnbtally's or its partners' products and services, as determined by us in our sole discretion; or (f) in our sole judgment, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any person or entity from using or enjoying any portion of the Services, or which may expose Bnbtally, its affiliates or its customers to harm or liability of any nature.
Although we have no obligation to monitor any Content, we have absolute discretion to remove Content at any time and for any reason without notice. Bnbtally may also monitor such Content to detect and prevent fraudulent activity or violations of Bnbtally's General Terms. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content, including any loss or damage to any of your Content. Furthermore...
- We are not responsible for the completeness, accuracy, legality or reliability of the data that originates or is imported from Third Party Platforms (including Properties, Listings, reservations, rankings, past guests, communications with guests, host fees, cleaning fees, accommodation fares, reservation totals, etc.).
- We are not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect, or misleading information that the Customer provides Us. We are also not responsible for any such information that the Bnbtally Services provide to Third Party Platforms on the basis of information or data that originates from the Customer or other Third Party Platforms.
- We are not responsible for any content that the Customer provides, publishes, transmits, displays or otherwise communicates through Bnbtally Services and for the consequences associated with doing so – the Customer is.
- Although we use advanced methods to store, backup and maintain the Customer's Account data we do so as merely a courtesy to the Customer and the Customer remains exclusively responsible for maintaining his or her backups.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You provide your personal information at your own risk.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password and for restricting access to the Services from your compatible mobile devices and computer(s). You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or Bnbtally Account or any other breach of security. Notwithstanding Sections 20 and 21, in the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to account ownership, we will be the sole arbiter of such dispute in our sole discretion. Our decision (which may include termination or suspension of any Bnbtally Account subject to dispute) will be final and binding on all parties.
You consent to accept and receive communications from us, including e-mail, text messages, calls, and push notifications to the cellular telephone number you provide to us when you sign-up for a Bnbtally account or update the contact information associated with your account. Such communications may include, but are not limited to requests for secondary authentication, receipts, reminders, notifications regarding updates to your account or account support, and marketing or promotional communications. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional texts or calls as a condition of using the Services. Call and text message communications may be generated by automatic telephone dialing systems. Standard message and data rates applied by your cell phone carrier may apply to the text messages we send you.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional email communications we send to you by following the unsubscribe options on such emails. You may opt out of any promotional phone calls by informing the caller that you would not like to receive future promotional calls. You may only opt-out of text messages from Bnbtally by replying STOP. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving communications may impact your use of the Services.
9. Paid Services
Bnbtally may offer Services to be paid for on a recurring basis ("Subscription Services") or on an as-used basis ("A La Carte Services" and, together with the Subscription Services, "Paid Services"). Subscription Services may subject you to recurring fees and/or terms. By signing up for a Subscription Service, including after any free trial period, you agree to pay us the subscription fee and any applicable taxes as set forth in your Bnbtally Account settings or as otherwise agreed in writing ("Subscription Fee"). A La Carte Services may subject you to fees charged per usage and/or terms. By using an A La Carte Service, you agree to pay the fees and any taxes incurred at the time of usage ("A La Carte Fees" and, together with Subscription Fees, the "Paid Service Fees").
Paid Service Fees may be paid by debit card or credit card. If you link a debit or credit card to your account, you authorize us to collect Paid Service Fees by debit from your linked debit card or charge to your linked credit card. Regardless of payment device, we reserve the right to collect Paid Service Fees with any payment method you've provided in your Bnbtally Account.
Unless otherwise provided in a Subscription Service's terms, Subscription Fees will be charged on the 1st of every month until cancelled. You may cancel a Subscription Service at any time from your Bnbtally Account settings. If you cancel a Subscription Service, you will continue to have access to that Subscription Service through the end of your then current billing period, but you will not be entitled to a refund or credit for any Subscription Fee already due or paid. We reserve the right to change our Subscription Fee upon thirty (30) days' advance notice. Your continued use of Subscription Services after notice of a change to our Subscription Fee will constitute your agreement to such changes.
10. Intellectual property
Bnbtally Services are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Bnbtally Services are made available for use and access, not sold or licensed.
All rights, title and interest in and to Bnbtally, including without limitation, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights and any goodwill associated therewith (but excluding any content the Customer submits to Bnbtally and any content imported from third party sources), are the exclusive property of Bnbtally and its licensors. This includes the Website's design, graphics, computer code, domain name and "look and feel".
The Customer may not, either by itself or by a third party on the Customer's behalf, copy, distribute, display or perform publicly, sublicense, decompile, disassemble, reduce to human readable form, execute publicly, make available to the public, adapt, make commercial use of, process, compile, translate, sell, lend, rent, reverse engineer, combine with other software, modify or create derivative works of the Bnbtally or any part thereof, in any way or by any means.
The Customer may not use Bnbtally's name, mark(s), logo(s) or domain name, or any other name, mark(s), logo(s) or domain name that is similar thereto. The Customer must refrain from any action or omission that may dilute, or damage our goodwill.
11. Modification and Termination
We may terminate these General Terms or any Additional Terms, or suspend or terminate your Bnbtally Account or your access to any Service, at any time for any reason including (but not limited to) Customer failing to make payments when due under these General Terms. Such termination shall be effective immediately. Upon termination of these General Terms, any amounts due to Bnbtally will be immediately due and payable, all rights and obligations of the parties shall survive such termination. We may add or remove, suspend, stop, delete, discontinue or impose conditions on Services or any feature or aspect of a Service. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of termination or these other types of Service changes by email or at the next time you attempt to access your Bnbtally Account. You may also terminate the General Terms and Additional Terms applicable to your Bnbtally Account by deactivating your Bnbtally Account at any time.
12. Effect of Termination
If these General Terms or your Bnbtally Account is terminated or suspended for any reason: (a) the license and any other rights granted under these Terms will end, (b) we may (but have no obligation to) delete your information and account data stored on our servers, and (c) we will not be liable to you or any third party for compensation, reimbursement, or damages for any termination or suspension of the Services, or for deletion of your information or account data. In addition to any payment obligations under the Payment Terms, the following sections of these General Terms survive and remain in effect in accordance with their terms upon termination: 6 (Your Content), 10 (Intellectual Property), 12 (Effect of Termination), 14 (Ownership), 15 (Indemnity), 16 (Representations and Warranties), 17 (No Warranties), 18 (Limitation of Liability and Damages), 19 (Third Party Products), 20 (Disputes), 21 (Binding Individual Arbitration), 22 (Governing Law), 23 (Limitation on Time to Initiate a Dispute), 24 (Assignment), 25 (Third Party Service and Links to Other Web Sites), and 26 (Other Provisions).
13. Your License
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the software that is part of the Services as paid and in accordance with these General Terms and our Terms. We may make software updates to the Services available to you, which you must install to continue using the Services. Any such software updates may be subject to additional terms and made known to you at that time.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in these General Terms. We own all rights, title, interest, copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) in the Services and all copies of the Services. These General Terms do not grant you any rights to our trademarks or service marks.
For the purposes of these General Terms, "Intellectual Property Rights" means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property rights that may exist now or come into existence in the future, and all of their applications, registrations, renewals and extensions, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
You may submit comments or ideas about the Services ("Ideas"). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction, that it will not place us under any fiduciary, confidentiality or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold us and our processors (and our respective employees, directors, agents, affiliates and representatives) harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, tax assessments, penalties, interest, and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry, or other proceeding instituted by a person or entity that arises out of or relates to: (a) any actual or alleged breach of your representations, warranties, or obligations set forth in these Terms; (b) your wrongful or improper use of the Services; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights; (d) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; and (e) any other party's access and/or use of the Services with your unique name, password or other appropriate security code.
16. Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; (b) you are eligible to register and use the Services and have the right, power, and ability to enter into and perform under these General Terms; (c) any information you provide in connection with the Services, including your business name, accurately and truthfully represents your business or personal identity under which you sell goods and services; (d) you and all transactions initiated by you will comply with all federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations applicable to you and/or your business; (e) you will not use the Services, directly or indirectly, for any fraudulent undertaking or in any manner so as to interfere with the operation of the Services; and (f) your use of the Services will be in compliance with these Terms.
17. No Warranties
THE USE OF "BNBTALLY" IN SECTIONS 17 AND 18 MEANS BNBTALLY, ITS PROCESSORS, ITS SUPPLIERS, AND ITS LICENSORS (AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES).
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER IT IS EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BNBTALLY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
BNBTALLY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, WITHOUT DEFECT OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Bnbtally does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party. Bnbtally does not have control of, or liability for, goods or services that are paid for using the Services.
18. Limitations of Liability and Damages
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BNBTALLY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE. IN ALL CASES, BNBTALLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BNBTALLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR BNBTALLY ACCOUNT, OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF BNBTALLY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES EARNED BY US IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES DURING THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM FOR LIABILITY, OR (B) $500.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF BNBTALLY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
19. Third Party Products
All third party hardware and other products included or sold with the Services are provided solely according to the warranty and other terms specified by the manufacturer, who is solely responsible for service and support for its product. For service, support, or warranty assistance, you should contact the manufacturer directly. BNBTALLY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
"Disputes" are defined as any claim, controversy, or dispute between you and Bnbtally, its processors, suppliers or licensors (or their respective affiliates, agents, directors or employees), including any claims relating in any way to these Terms or the Services, or any other aspect of our relationship.
21. Binding Individual Arbitration
You and Bnbtally agree to arbitrate any and all Disputes by a neutral arbitrator who has the power to award the same individual damages and individual relief that a court can. ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THESE GENERAL TERMS WILL ONLY BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS, CLASS ACTIONS, REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS, AND CONSOLIDATION WITH OTHER ARBITRATIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR CASE DECIDED BY A JURY AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AGAINST BNBTALLY. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced (but in no case will there be a class or representative arbitration). All Disputes will be resolved finally and exclusively by binding individual arbitration with a single arbitrator (the "Arbitrator") administered by the American Arbitration Association (https://www.adr.org) according to this Section and the applicable arbitration rules for that forum. The Arbitrator shall be responsible for determining all threshold arbitrability issues, including issues relating to whether the General Terms and/or Additional Terms (or any aspect thereof) are enforceable, unconscionable or illusory and any defense to arbitration, including waiver, delay, laches, or estoppel. The Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16, fully applies. Any arbitration hearing will occur in San Francisco, California, or another mutually agreeable location. The arbitrator's award will be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. While an arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief, the Arbitrator may do so only with respect to the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the individual party's claim. An Arbitrator's decision and judgment thereon will not have a precedential or collateral estoppel effect. Bnbtally will reimburse the arbitration fees due to the American Arbitration Association for individual arbitrations brought in accordance with this section for all claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the Arbitrator determines that your claims were frivolous. If you prevail on any claim for which you are legally entitled to attorney's fees, you may seek to recover those fees from the arbitrator. For any claim where you are seeking relief, we will not seek to have you pay our attorney's fees, even if fees might otherwise be awarded, unless the Arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous. For purposes of this arbitration provision, references to you and Bnbtally also include respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors, successors and assigns as well as authorized users or beneficiaries of the Services. Subject to and without waiver of the arbitration provisions above, you agree that any judicial proceedings (other than small claims actions in consumer cases as discussed above) will be brought in and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state courts in the City and County of San Francisco, California, or federal court for the Northern District of California.
22. Governing Law
These General Terms and any Dispute will be governed by California law and/or applicable federal law (including the Federal Arbitration Act), without regard to its choice of law or conflicts of law principles.
23. Limitation on Time to Initiate a Dispute
Any action or proceeding by you relating to any Dispute must commence within one year after the cause of action accrues.
These General Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you and any attempted transfer or assignment will be null and void.
25. Third Party Services and Links to Other Websites
You may be offered services, products and promotions provided by third parties and not by Bnbtally, including, but not limited to, third party bookkeepers or accountants who use Bnbtally's services ("Third Party Services"). If you decide to use Third Party Services, you will be responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions for these services. We are not responsible or liable for the performance of any Third Party Services. Further, you agree to resolve any disagreement between you and a third party regarding the terms and conditions of any Third Party Services with that third party directly in accordance with the terms and conditions of that relationship, and not Bnbtally. The Services may contain links to third party websites. The inclusion of any website link does not imply an approval, endorsement, or recommendation by Bnbtally. Such third party websites are not governed by these General Terms. You access any such website at your own risk. We expressly disclaim any liability for these websites. When you use a link to go from the Services to a third party website, our Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on a third party website, including those that have a link in the Services is subject to that website's own terms, rules and policies.
26. Other Provisions
These General Terms, and any applicable Additional Terms or Policies, are a complete statement of the agreement between you and Bnbtally regarding the Services. In the event of a conflict between these General Terms and any other Bnbtally agreement or Policy, these General Terms will prevail and control the subject matter of such conflict. If any provision of these General Terms or any Additional Term is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then it will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. These General Terms do not limit any rights that we may have under trade secret, copyright, patent, or other laws. No waiver of any term of these General Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not as partner, joint venturer, or agent of the other. Neither party shall make any commitment, by contract or otherwise, binding on the other or represent that it has any authority to do so.